Selamat Datang di Universitas Muhammadiyah Kalimantan Timur
Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No 15 Samarinda
University of Muhammadiyah Kalimantan Timur (UMKT) is one of 172 college campuses owned by Persyarikatan Muhammadiyah. The campus is located in Samarinda, the provincial capital of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
UMKT has two main campuses with an are of about 15 ha. Campus 1 UMKT is located at Muhammadiyah Higher Education Complex on Jl. Juanda No. 15 and Campus 2 UMKT is located on Jl. Pelita Komplek Pesona Mahakam. The provision of education in UMKT is supported by adequate learning facilities, ranging from representative classrooms, complete laboratories, and information technology-based libraries.
- Improve global competitiveness by conducting various international activities
- Improving visibility and image of University of Muhammadiyah Kalimantan Timur (UMKT) in both national and international level
- Improve the standards of the International Relation Office’s service
- Develop and socialize the internationalization policy of campus
- Encourage discussion of local and international issues on higher education and its challenges
- Facilitate the international institutional exchange
- Improving the international academic atmosphere in UMKT
- Facilitate the learning process with international standard
- Facilitate inbound and outbound mobility for student and staff
- Facilitate the mobility of international research
- Develop a program to improve the capacity of lecturers who meet the international qualification.
- Continuous development of curriculum and syllabus to meet international standard, as well choose the focus of courses that have international appeal to elevate local excellence to the world level.
- Improving cooperation with foreign universities in the implementation of education, improving the quality of education process and research cooperation.
- The gradual internationalization of research result begins with the publication of an accredited journal in English published online (open access) and encourage lecturers to publish research result in international journal.